NEET-PG 2019 | National Board of Examinations
NEET PG 2019
The online submission of application form for NEET-PG 2019 begins on 2nd November, 2018 to 22nd November, 2018 from 06:00 PM onwards. Online applications can be accessed and completed till 11:55 PM on 22nd November, 2018.
1. Availability of Information Bulletin 2nd November, 2018 onwards
2. Online submission of application form 2nd November - 22nd November, 2018
3. Examination Date 6th January, 2019
4. Declaration of Results By 31st January, 2019
NOTE: Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin and instructions for online submission of application form carefully and ensure that no mandatory column in the online application form is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence/request for re-consideration will be entertained. Candidates may note that deficiency, if any, in the application form shall be communicated to them within 15 days of the close of the registration window. Candidate will be given one week time thereafter to rectify the deficiency and provide supporting documents if so required. Admit cards to provisionally eligible candidates will be issued on 30th December 2018.
Applicants candidate will be able to download them from the website using their login ID and Password.
Submission of application form for appearing in the NEET-PG 2019 is to be undertaken online at the website www.nbe.edu.in
Application forms CANNOT be submitted offline / printed copy by post. The prescribed exam fee of Rs. 2750/- (for SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates) and Rs. 3750/- (for General/OBC candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking.
For more information, please visit the website www.nbe.edu.in The Cutoff Date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-PG 2019 shall be 31st March 2019.
a) The responsibility of NBE is limited to the conduct of NEET-PG, declaration of the result and handling of the result to MCC, DGHS, MoHFW for onward transmission to State Counseling Authorities. NBE has no role in counseling and allotment of seats. Documents verification and eligibility determination shall be undertaken at the time of counseling/admission process.
b) Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of online application form given on NEET-PG 2019 website www.nbe.edu.in before starting online submission of application form.
c) Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online submission of application form is correct.
d) Information such as personal details, educational qualification etc. provided by the candidates in the online application form shall be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in the information provided by the candidates. Candidates have the option of changing the certain information entered in the application form till the last date of online submission of application form. Candidates may note that the following fields of the application form are non- editable.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- Category of the candidate
e) NBE disclaims any liability that may arise to candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by the candidate during online submission of application form.
f) NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form under any circumstances.
• NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
• No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses.
• NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India. SCOPE OF NEET-PG 2019 NEET-PG 2019 shall be the only single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to Postgraduate MD/MS/Diploma Courses for the academic session 2019 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats (all States except Jammu & Kashmir)
- State quota seats. (including the state of Jammu & Kashmir)
- All Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses.
The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET- PG for 2019 session.
- AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
Online Submission of application form begins on 2nd November, 2018 to 22nd November, 2018 from 06:00 PM onwards. Online submission of application form must be completed by 22nd November, 2018 (by 11:55 PM).