In most cases, the fee is non-refundable. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
- More than one payment is rendered for the same application number.
- If a candidate paid excess amount to the number of college applications he/she has applied to. Paid the fee online but did not get the application form due to connection failure and the university is not able to provide softcopy of the application form.
Note: For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction number for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the Shiksha Advisor.
POLICIES IN CASE OF ABROAD EDUCATION OR CONSULTANCY: -
Being the user of our website (www.shikshaadvisor.in), one should require being responsive that you are signing the contract with Shiksha Advisor as well as you accept and agree to put up with by the terms and condition of Shiksha Advisor and our services like Career assessment, Admission Counseling, Admission, Guidance, Travel, VISA, and others. Once you fill the Registration or give your consent to the executives or representative of Shiksha Advisor for any specific services, then you need to pay the amount specified for that services.
Once you complete the payment as signified in the form, you would be eligible for the services of Shiksha Advisor. Normally, Shiksha Advisor provides one time services to its users and the cost of the services are charged accordingly. Once you get registration with Shiksha Advisor, the university application fees are not refundable. But, for other reasons, we are mentioning our refund policies here that would also be mentioned in the form that should be signed by both parties.
The arrears should be cleared without any delay. Once you make the payments and avail your documents to us, we shall start the application procedure that cannot be discontinued under any circumstances. The services availed by Shiksha Advisor would be completed once the candidate arrives at the university in abroad. Shiksha Advisor provides the pre-departure tutoring to the students and their parents to ensure the travel processes and understandings. We don’t guarantee the Visa issuance by the officials or delay by the embassies to issue the visa. Shiksha Advisor is not responsible for the Visa delay or Visa rejection.
- The students who wish to withdraw their application are required to inform the organization in writing.
- We shall not reimburse if the application is withdrawn after the deadline.
- The university application fee is not refundable.
- We are not responsible for the payment made to other institutions.
- Shiksha Advisor suggests you clear the refund policy to our experts before making payments.
Students are required to pay in advance for university application form to register the admission in the foreign university. After payment, if the candidate cancels the application, the service charges and other charges will be deducted from the fee. Consultation fee and the charges paid to the Ministry are not refundable. The candidate may request a refund if their visa rejected. The refund would be initiated within 15 working days. The refundable amount would be paid through bank transfer in student’s account. The amount will not be refunded if;
- The student doesn’t fulfill the embassy requirements
- Student fails in the visa interview
- The student submitted the documents after the deadline
- The student submitted tempered documents
The refund request would not be entertained after the deadline. Shiksha Advisor would not be responsible for any delay caused by third parties, i.e. courier services, embassy, and others.
All information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on www.shikshaadvisor.in has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, Shiksha Advisor does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Users are advised to check the original (source) websites in case of any doubts. Shiksha Advisor keeps updating the contents/material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.